Friday, August 9, 2013

Freaky Friday Gallery......

OK so the Galleries seem to be a popular feature on many blogs and I thought I would start one of our own on this blog. I will be posting 6-7 random pictures from the flickr group twice a week, Freaky Fridays and Tasty Tuesdays, so get your pictures  into the flickr group, which you can join my going to http://www.flickr.com/groups/2223495@N25/ , and see if your picture gets added to the Gallery.

Ok so here goes, today we have some sizzling pictures and seeing as it is the first Gallery there a few more then usual.....

First is  Morning Shower by Chloe Deimatov

Morning Shower

Then the lucious Zoey and beautiful Be (taken by Be)

Zoey and Be....

The next sexy picture is Searching by Louise Silverweb....I wonder what she lost...

Searching

Then the sexy Minx (taken by Poisonous Desires) strutting her stuff with an air of authority...

PS* Minx Profile

Then we catch Domino Dupre catching a little sun on the beach..... delicious...

Beached

The sultry Kirsten waiting blindfolded for something fun I am guessing.... ;)

Loreal 1

some fun in the shower with Trysten and Evinea (taken by Trysten)....some slippery fun there I think.

The Shower...

Kirtsy Oherlihy has some fun planned by the look of this picture....

†

And some fun on the Beach with G-Mo and myself....

ocean view 04

Well I hope you enjoy the first Gallery and if your picture is not here then hopefully I will catch you next time....have a great weekend and keep those pictures coming.

Zaria

No comments:

Post a Comment